It has been a record breaking March on the blog. Thank you to everyone everyone who has visited, tweeted a link or posted a comment.
I’m going to be taking a break from writing regular posts in April as I’m really involved in campaigning for the London Mayoral Elections and don’t have a huge amount of free time, but I’ll be back in early May with the first results from the 2012 Campaign Totals exercise.
Here are the five most read articles for the month.
1. Do we need to change where we get our news from?
2. Why has KONY 2012 been so successful?
3. The beginners guide to getting your campaign emails read.
4. Can working with think tanks really enhance our campaigning?
5. What did we really learn from Make Poverty History?
Filed under: Housekeeping |